Itchy skin, rashes, unhappy stomachs, headache, insomnia, fatigue.
Any of these sound familiar?
These symptoms can be really frustrating and options are often limited to managing symptoms, but they all have one thing in common.
They can all be caused by food intolerance/sensitivity!
So how can you get to the core of the problem and get REAL RESULTS?
Even if you have a healthy, balanced diet this doesn’t mean you will be symptom free as it may not necessarily be the right diet for you! That is why food comparability testing can help you get results as it can help to explicitly identify what does and doesn’t work for you.
Over my 12 years in practice I have tried a number of approaches based on my training and subsequent study. Initially I would try and find the perfect homeopathic remedy which really didn’t work as much as I would have liked. Then I tried the Naturopathic detox approach – identify and remove allergens and then heal and seal the gut. Lots of products and a reasonable success rate but quite expensive from the point of view of the testing and the supplements.
It is also important to remember that particularly with skin cases it can often be external factors as much as the diet that can be triggers. Sometimes you need to be a bit of a detective and this test can really help. I always remember seeing a client who had puffy eyes for 10 days where nothing was helping. On questioning her the new curtains in her room from China had gone up 2 weeks earlier. Knowing that these materials are often packed with chemicals I simply got her to remove them for a few days and it cleared the problem.
In previous blogs I have covered the options available for different forms of testing however currently I am recommending the Bio-compatibility Hair Test for 500 foods and household chemicals for six main reasons;
- Its SIMPLE AND EASY – It only requires a hair sample!
- It is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE test available – The test covers 500 household foods and household chemicals. Including all food groups, bathroom, laundry and kitchen products and even local brands found in supermarkets and health food stores!
- It is the BEST VALUE – $259 for 500 foods vs the same or higher cost for only 40-90 foods
- It’s NOT INVASIVE – No blood sacrifices required! (Trying to get a blood test from a toddler is not fun!)
- It is EASILY UNDERSTANDABLE – The test results come like a shopping list so its easy for you to see what works and what doesn’t for your body.
- FREE INITIAL CONSULT – I am currently offering a free 15 minute consult to see if Bio compatability hair testing is right for you!
In the past skin cases were one of my groan cases – I knew it was a long process and most people want quick results and they often didn’t see them fast enough. Sometimes these cases even get worse before they get better. This test has really helped achieve some great results for clients where they have tried other options, particularly with eczema cases but also with some more complicated auto-immune conditions. In most cases clients who are compliant would see some reasonable progress in 4-6 weeks and sometimes earlier.
If you are interested in using this test I do offer a FREE 15 minute consultation to see if it is suitable for you. This is not a quick fix but rather a focused process with some dietary changes required based on your individual results. You can call my clinic reception on 8084 0081 to set up a time or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are not based in or around St Ives then please check out the Naturopathic Services site for details of a natural medicine practitioner in your area or even just to find more information on the test.